Alas, 100 days it has been. Here are my favorite 10 recipes, so far, in chronological order:
1. Parmesan-Garlic Breadsticks
2. Whole Wheat Double Chocolate Orange Cookies
3. Greek-Inspired Arugula and Chickpea Salad
4. Butter-Titrated Brownies
5. Salt-and-Vinegar Pork Chops with Sauerkraut
6. Phad Thai Noodles
7. Shellfish Stew with Kale and Guanciale
8. Wheat Berry Salad with Herbs, Tomatoes, and Olives
9. Sari’s Tuna Salad
10. Rhubarb-Apple Crisp (which I thougt I’d posted on Easter, but somehow I messed it up!)
Well, that’s what I think today, anyway. I wonder what my Eater has liked best so far.
Which stuff are you actually cooking, if any? What kinds of recipes do you find most useful? What do you want more of?
I’m off to Chicago tomorrow for a conference, which will undoubtedly be a fabulous and inspiring learning experience. Then I will be home, and home, and home, and for that I really can’t wait.